- Seoul Info Website link
- DMZ Tour
- 07:50~08:10 | Registration ( LotteHotel 1st floor TOUR DMZ desk)
- 08:10~09:30 | Move to destination (Freedom Highway)
- 08:30~10:00 | Freedom Bridge at Lmjingak Park
- 10:00~11:00 | Tour the 3rd Linfiltration tunnel & DMZ Exhibition
- 11:00~11:30 | Dora Observatory
- 11:30~12:00 | Dorasan Train station (Northernmost Station of Gyeong-ui Railway Line)
- 12:00~12:20 | Go for lunch
- 12:20~13:20 | Lunch (Bulgogi or bibimbap)
- 13:20~14:30 | Leave for Seoul (Freedom High Way)
- 14:30 | Arrive at Hotel Lottehotel
＊ Schedule may be subject to change due to special circumstance of the local situation, traffic or natural disaster.
＊ Tour is provided from Tuesday to Sunday, No tours on Mondays and Korean National holiday.
- Professional English Guide
- Entrance Fee
○ Adult : US$ 60
○ Child : US$ 40 (under 12 years old)
How to apply
All foreigners who have a passport can apply up to one day in advance. When making reservation, we need the full name, passport number and nationality.
1. Must have passport on tour day.
2. No drinking of alcohol is allowed before the tour
3. Tourists must follow the instructions of your tour guide while on the tour
On July 27, 1953, the Korean War ended with a cease-fire. The Northern and Southern Limit Lines were created as each side moved their troops back 2km from the Military Demarcation Line. The lines reach 248 km in length from Jeongdong-ri, Paju-si to Myeongho-ri, Goseong-gun. At the present time, an area within 2 km in both the north and south side is designated as the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone). Excluding the DMZ, the overall area is considered to be the most heavily militarized region in the world.
Imjingak Resort, located 7 km from the Military Demarcation Line, is now at the forefront of tourism related to the Korean War. Imjingak was built in 1972 with the hope that someday unification would be possible. The three-storied Imjingak is surrounded by several monuments, Unification Park and North Korea Center.In front of Imjingak is the Gyeongui Train Line which was destroyed during the Korean War in 1950. It has been under reconstruction since 2000. Every year many events for unification are held at Imjingak. It is now one of the more famous DMZ tourist spots for foreigners because it is possible to visit without going through any security check points.
Korea DMZ tour